Softcover. Pastor and author Timothy Keller meets with a group of skeptics over six sessions to debate their doubts and questions about Christianity. Using literature, philosophy, real-life experiences and constant reference to the Bible, Keller explains how the belief in a Christian God is a sound and rational one. Filmed live and unscripted as Keller interacts with the group, this curriculum models the way in which Christians can address the six most common questions from skeptics. It also provides the resources for Christians to meet with their own group.
Session Titles and Descriptions
1. How can there be only one true religion?
2. Why does God allow suffering?
3. How could a loving God sent people to Hell?
4. Hasn’t science disproved Christianity?
5. How can you take the Bible literally?
6. What is Christianity all about?
More Product Information
Release Date: September 2010
Recommended Grade Range: College Freshman through Up